IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 Notification for 10327 Vacancy
IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 Notification for 10327 Vacancy The advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Clerk and PO has been issued in IBPS RRB. Under this, recruitment is being done on various posts. In this, about 10327 posts will be recruited. Eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of IBPS. Online applications for suitable posts can be made from 8 June to 28 June 2021. For more information about IBPS Recruitment 2021, candidates must see the official notification.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5108 Posts
- Officer Scale-I – 3879 Posts
- Officer Scale-II – 1102 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 238 Posts
IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 Age Limit
For IBPS RRB Bharti 2021, the minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age has been kept up to 40 years. Whereas the age will be calculated on the basis of June 1, 2021. Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per rules.
- Officer Scale-I – 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II – 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III – 21 – 40 Years
- Officer Assistant Multipurpose – 18 – 28 Years
IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 Application Fee
In IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021, the application fee for general and OBC category candidates will be Rs 850. For SC, ST and PWD candidates, the application fee will be Rs 175.
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- • SC/ST/PH – Rs.175/-
IBPS RRB Bharti 2021 Educational Qualifications
The educational qualification for different posts has also been kept different in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021. So for more details refer to the official notification only.
- Officer Scale II General Banking Officer : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Years.
- Officer Scale II Information Technology Officer : Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with At Least 50% Minimum Marks and 1 Year Post Experience.
- Officer Scale II Chartered Accountant : Passed CA Examination from ICAI India and One Year Experience as a CA.
- Officer Scale IILaw Officer : Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Year Advocacy Experience.
- Treasury Officer Scale II : Degree in CA OR MBA Finance with One Year Post Experience.
- Marketing Officer Scale II : Master of Business MBA Degree in Marketing Trade with 1 Year Experience in Recognized Sector.
- Agriculture OfficerScale II : Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal / Veterinary Science / Engineering / Pisciculture from Any Recognized University in India with 2 Year Experience.
- Senior Manager Officer Scale III : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks with Minimum 5 Year Post Experience.