Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Online form Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2021
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Online form 2021: Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, a new scheme for the farmers of Rajasthan has been started. As you may be aware from the word Tarbandi, in Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, the government provides financial assistance to the farmers for carrying out the fencing around their fields. The government spends 50% of the total expenditure on the farmer under this scheme. Small farmers have to face financial problem in fixing the field. Therefore, the Rajasthan government took this step so that small farmers can keep their crops safe by putting a fence or wire to do farming. Farmers can protect the crop from stray animals by putting a fence around their fields with the government paying 50%. The farmers are benefiting from the Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
The main objective of the Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme is to protect the farm crops of farmers from damage by stray animals. So that the yield of the crop can be good. Fencing of crops by stray animals and other animals can be avoided by fencing the fields. Small farmers, who do not have much money, have started taking less interest in farming due to lack of tariffs. But this scheme will increase the interest of those farmers towards farming. For this, the Rajasthan government also targeted to provide financial assistance of up to 8 crore 49 lakh rupees. For this, an amount of at least 3 lakh 96 thousand rupees will be available.
Documents Required Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
The following documents are necessary for the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Land clearance
Online application for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Online form Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
- For Rajasthan Tarabandi scheme, first of all the official website has to be opened.
- There, you will see an application form of Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme.
- Download this application form and fill the information asked and submit it.
- In this way, you can fill the online form of Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme.
- Apart from this, you can also fill the online form for Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme with the help of the nearest e-friend.
Offline application for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Offline form Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
- If you want to apply offline for Rajasthan Tarabandi scheme then you can also apply offline.
- For this, you can apply at your nearest Facilitation Center. There you will have to fill the form of the Tarabandi scheme and photocopy the necessary documents.
- In addition, you will have to provide a mobile number on which information will be provided to you. So while filling the form, fill your mobile number correctly.
- Then after examining your eligibility by the authorities, you will be given money. You can also contact your nearest e-friend center for more information. Or you can also get information through the official website.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
- You have to have this eligibility to take advantage of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme.
- For Rajasthan Tarabandi scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- To avail this scheme, the farmer must have at least 0.5 hectares of cultivable land.
- Under this scheme, 50% assistance will be provided to the farmer by the state government.
- Financial amount will be provided in the accounts of the farmers.
- You will have to provide a minimum of 50% money to get financial assistance up to 40000 under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme.
- If you are already taking advantage of a scheme, then you will not be able to take advantage of this plan.
Benefit from Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021 Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
- This will keep the farmers’ fields safe so that stray animals or other animals will not harm the crops of the farm.
- With the government committing 50% of the amount, the farmer will be able to wire the farm, which will reduce the expenditure on it.
- Poor farmers will also be able to get their fields fixed. With this, the interest of the farmer will remain in farming and the farmer will move forward.
- Every farmer of Rajasthan will be able to produce good crop.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Download Form: Click Here