How to clean your gold jewelry at home? How to clean gold jewelry at home
Today we will tell you two best ways to clean your gold jewelry at home (Best tips to clean gold jewelry at home in Hindi). Gold is such a metal which is very precious and ornaments etc. are made from it to wear. People love to wear its jewelry. Almost everyone thinks that we should also have gold items.
This metal is found in the ground and it is impure. To make it pure, it is heated at a high temperature and its impurities are removed, then it becomes a very precious, shining, beautiful and pure.
People wear it by making jewelry and get designs made in it according to their choice. These designs are small enough to get dusty in it and also reduce the brightness of the top surface.
Today we will tell you how to clean your gold ring, jewelry very well and carefully and how to make it look like new again.
If you take your jewelery to the jewelers then it takes 1 to 2 days and also some money to clean your ring or jewellery. At the same time, there is also a fear that the jewelers may not take out any piece of gold from it and replace it with something else of the same weight.
Due to which you may also suffer and you will not even know about it. Later, whenever you go to sell that ring or jewelry, you will get lesser price than you had bought it by paying a good price. That’s why we will tell you a home remedy today, which you can easily do sitting at home.
We will tell you some different ways by which you can clean your ring, jewelry sitting at home.
2 to 3 tsp detergent powder, 1 to 2 tsp turmeric powder, 300 to 500ml warm water, 1 toothbrush.
- Take hot water in a vessel. The vessel is to be taken in such a way that you can dip your jewelry properly.
- After taking hot water, add 2 teaspoons of detergent powder to it, after that add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. After adding all this mix it well and mix it.
- After meeting put all your jewelry in it.
- You have to wait 10 minutes after inserting the jewelry.
- After that you have to remove the jewelry from it and rub it lightly with a toothbrush.
- Keep in mind that the brush should not be of hard fiber, it should be soft.
- After rubbing, clean it by putting it in clean water.
- After that take it out of it and keep it to dry.
- After drying you will see that your jewelry is shining and clean.
- Do not throw the remaining detergent and turmeric water like this, filter it and see if any of your jewelry or any piece of it remains in it.
- Throw it away only after seeing all this.
- If you have more or less ornaments then you can increase or decrease the material accordingly.
2 ways to clean gold jewelry (2nd Method clean gold jewelry at home )
Colgate Toothpaste, 1 Toothbrush
- Take the jewelry to be cleaned in your hands and apply Colgate paste in it properly.
- After applying the paste, rub it gently for a while with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- After that put it in clean water and clean it well.
- After that dry it. You will see that your jewelry is clean and shiny.
Similarly, whenever your ring or jewelry is dirty or dusty, you can clean it in this way and make it shiny and like new again. In these methods, much of your time is wasted and neither of your belongings. This is done at a very low cost.