RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Bharti admit card 2021 Notification online form
RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Bharti 2021 Notification online form Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment to a total of 5 posts of Law Creator. Online applications for this can be made from 18 January to 16 February 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website. We have made available the official notification of Law Creator Recruitment below. Students must check the notification once before applying online. Apart from this, candidates also keep visiting the official website from time to time.
RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Bharti 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age for RPSC Vidhi Creator Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 1st January 2022. Relaxation has been given to reserved categories as per the rules of the state government.
Rachanakar Bharti 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor of Law 2 year course under the old scheme and 3 years course under the new scheme or a Bachelor of Law (Professional) of a University established by law in India.
- Must have had English and Hindi as the Subjects (at least one of them being optional) in BA examination.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
The person who has joined or is appearing in the last year of the requisite educational qualification of the said post will also be eligible to apply. But he will have to produce proof of having acquired academic floats before the interview conducted by the Commission, otherwise he will be ineligible.
RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Bharti 2021 Application Fee
- ₹ 350 for applicants of general category, economically weaker sections and other backward classes of creamy layer category of Rajasthan, most backward class applicants
- ₹ 250 for the applicant of OBC, MBC category of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan
- ₹ 150 for all the disabled applicants of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs
- The examination fee will also be ₹ 150 for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Kishanganj of Baran district and Sahariya tribes of Shahabad tehsil. For more details you can see the official notification.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay 4200/-)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through competitive examination and interview.